Chocolatey Cheese Balls
C’mon … you know you’re curious! And, in honor of National Chocolate Chip Day, pop a Lactaid chewy and get ready for this amazingly gooey, chocolate chippity recipe from All Recipes!
STUFF YOU NEED
1. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2. 1/2 cup butter, softened
3. 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
4. 2 tablespoons brown sugar
5. 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
7. 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
LET'S MAKE IT
Prep time: 20 min. Total: 3 hrs. 30 min.
In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.