10 Content Marketing Stats That May Change The Way You Think About Your 2018 Strategy
You’ve worked hard and it’s time to launch or simply … grow. Effective content marketing will surely help you to realize your goals. But, before planning next steps, take a look at a few stats for inspiration.
1. Content marketing generates approximately 3x as many leads as traditional marketing and costs 62% less.
2. The top-ranked content marketing strategies are blogging (65%), case studies (64%), and social media (64%).
3. 16 or more monthly blog posts will bring you nearly 3.5x more traffic than companies with 0-4 monthly posts.
4. The average time spent reading an article or blog post is fewer than 40 seconds.
5. More than 80% of marketers saw an increase in traffic after spending as few as 6 hours wkly on creating engaging content for social media.
6. On social media, infographics are shared and liked 3x more than other types of content.
7. 4 times as many consumers prefer video product explanations over written explanations.
8. Nearly 95% of B2B marketers utilize content marketing strategies.
9. Lead generation (59%), thought leadership (43%), and brand awareness (40%) are the top 3 goals of content marketing.
10. The use of interactive content results in 2x more conversions than passive content.
Ready to work with Research Grace on your next content marketing campaign? Great! Click here.